Keg Hire in North Devon
We are pleased to offer a Keg Hire service for smaller events and parties. Keg Hire is a cost effective way of providing draught beers to your function. The beer equipment can be installed onto a table or counter or you can hire a bar unit.
3 easy steps to order your Keg Hire:
1. Select your Keg
Choose from (50 litre Kegs unless specified. 50 litres is the equivalent of 88 pints).
- LAGER – Fosters, Carlsberg, Carling, Becks Vier, Stella Artois – Prices range from £125.00 – £170.00
- PREMIUM LAGER – Peroni, San Miguel or Amstel – Prices range from £170.00 – £200.00
- CIDER – Thatchers Gold, Thatchers Haze or Somersby – Prices range from £120.00 – £145.00
- PREMIUM CIDER – Kopparberg Raspberry Smooth £130.00
- STOUT – Guinness (30 or 50 Litre) – Prices range from £80 – £150
- DRAUGHT ALE – IPA Smoothflow or Tetleys Smoothflow (30 or 50 Litre) – Prices range from £75.00 – £150.00
- HAND PULL ALES – Local and National products available – Prices range from £70.00 – £170.00 (please contact us for a full list)
2. Tell us how many beer taps you would like
- Single = £55.00
- Double = £65.00
- Triple = £75.00
- 4 – way = £100
3. Pick your delivery area:
- Within North Devon – £35.00
- Within Devon – £50.00
- Remainder of the South West = POA
- (please note we do not cover areas outside of the UK mainland)
- Glass hire
- Staff hire
- PA Sound System
- LED Outside flood seasonal lighting
- LED Inside seasonal lighting
To book your Keg Hire please contact or email us.
Terms and conditions: All equipment supplied by us is maintained to a high specification. The hirer is responsible for insuring the equipment whilst it is in their custody or control. All beer kegs and empty gas bottles must be collected by us at the end of the hire period.